***UPDATE: Both of them Sold! Yay! Off to a good loving home! 🙂 *****
Well, so last week I mentioned I had two Filofax for sale and here I am to present them. 🙂
I divided into two posts just so I can go crazy on pics overload and still have people reading till the end of the post, hehe
If you are interested on the Belmont, go here ——> Mr. Belmont.
For the “almost-baroque-but-not-quite” keep on reading!
Here it is the juicy Bloomsbury!
It is Personal size in a a very gorgeous bright blue.
It is in excellent condition and it was never used – got on Ebay and the seller claimed it was never used; I never used it either.
Ms. Bloom really needs to find a good home!
The only thing are the binders marks on that same spot (see pics).
This one doesn’t come with any inserts as I took them out and can’t find them! 😀
In a few hours I am leaving to Chicago – and will be there at the Filofax Meetup YAY! – if you are interested and need the inserts I will have them when I am back and will add to the package.
Ok, let’s see some pics, shall we?
***UPDATE: Both of them Sold! Yay! Off to a good loving home! 🙂 *****
Yay! Filofax sale!
I usually go a little overboard with pics and specially because – in this case – this is the point; to show every detail of the sale beauties I decided to split this post in two. If you are interested on the Bloomsbury below, click on the pic.
If you are interested on the Belmont, keep on reading! 😀
Here we go:
This is a Pocket size Belmont. I got it on Ebay, tried to use for work but it wasn’t the right size. I am hoping to find a good home for him. Besides the binder marks (see third to last picture) Mr. Belmont is in excellent condition and comes with:
- week on two pages cotton cream pages from June and on
- plastic envelop
- “today” bookmark
- tab dividers “diary, notes, information, financial and addresses”
- alphabetical tab dividers
- address sheets
- todo sheets
- cotton cream lined sheets.
See pics! 🙂
I am asking $40 plus shipping.
Any other questions or if interested in welcoming Mr. Belmont to your home – YAY! – please email me at limetreefruits [at] gmail [dot] com
PS: Want to take a look at the Bloomsbury? Click there ———–> Juicy Bloomsbury available!
Happy birthday to ME! Yay!
Very wonderful b-day celebration. Celebration for the last entire year. Reaaaaallly!!!!
Very very happy this days – I already said that a gazillion times in other posts, I know – but truly I am!
Tonight, my favorite restaurant, DH and me, myself and I taking care of me, myself and I.
This past year has been a very introspective, clarifying and revealing year. I learned so much and am finally acting on “taking care” of myself.
I was going to give me as a b-day gift a membership to Leonie’s Goddess Circle.
The excitement of the decision OF COURSE didn’t hold me from purchasing it waaaay back in May (my b-day is really today June 14th).
“Ok, ok”, I thought to myself, “it’s ok, I can certainly enjoy it a little earlier, nothing wrong with it, I can even get ready for one of the courses before June”.
SO WORTH IT!
I found so many wonderful women to connect, so many “super-hero” stories hidden around and feel so much more inspired to take care of myself!
All the courses printed out, I needed, I really NEEDED somewhere to store it, flip thru pages and take notes.
Hhhmmmmmm……..Let’s think together…..what.could.it.be? A place to store all the pages? A place to have all the lessons and take notes………..what…..could…..it……be…..?
HA! YOU SO GUESSED RIGHT!
And it is a GORGEOUS one! My iPhone is not making justice to that beauty’s color.
Look how perfect now on a Domino A5 size:
And look how much stuff I printed out already (and there are more courses to print still!):
One more pic just because I really love Leonie’s stuff and the shinny rings on my Filofax 😀
I also gave myself another gift, that it was very unexpected.
Actually, painted letters. How cool is that?
And I receive mine TODAY! on My B-day!
ooooohhhhh joy! I was so thrilled to see it sitting there on the mail box! There was just something to it. Receiving an actual letter!
I just loved it!
Look how cute and cozy:
It came with a tiny envelope with a magnet inside and a page from Hemingway where he talks about Paris – where the letter came from.
Oh, gosh! really so happy!
To top it all off DH gave me the best gift ever!……I was about to take a pic of it at the restaurant (Instagram! HA!) but he didn’t let me. So I am just manifesting here that I am very happy with it.
I am really thankful for this past personal year.
And I am SO looking forward to this shinny and glittery brand new one!
Many blessings, love & joy
Sooo, What are they? 😀
Yay! Friday! Time to gather the thoughts, discoveries and findings online.
One more little list of “notes-to-self” of blogs, websites and ideas that are juicy and I don’t want to loose. My very first “online bookmark” was not too long ago – last week! 🙂 And you can read it here in case you are curious.
So here we go, during my super-rushy week I found those interesting readings that I will enjoy more deeply over the weekend:
- Flowers that you can eat! Gorgeous! Had never eaten one. How come?
- Anyone out there that that feels pressured to narrow down interested and find THE passion of your life? According to some peeps in the same boat, search no more! ——>we can have it all! Actually this one I need to go check out in more detail. I just scanned and heard it will be helpful for people like me with way too many interests. That’s why I am bookmarking it here, right? 😉
- ok, that one has long story that I will try to make as short as possible. I use to have a very bad back problem. REALLY bad. Physical Therapy saved me and I am in the process of healing. I still am very scared of certain chairs, and/ or feelings of discomfort that may bring all the pain back. The other thing is that I looooooove to be around nature. I love to just be outside surrounded by it. I used to meditate sitting in the grass but after many years my back couldn’t handle it anymore. Then I said to DH the other week: “I SO wish we could put our mattress outside” (it’s a fancy Tempur-Pedic one) and during my weekly search online I found this beauty! Ooooooohhhh how delicious is that? I don’t even need the fanciness, really, just the couch in the garden to sit, get comfy, read and smell the air. Juicy!
- A raw vegan burger! Oh my. So many raw possibilities. I had no idea!
- Resources for raw food aspirants and practitioners! Yay! Can’t go wrong with that!
- Now, this one is genius! A Canadian artist in Paris, paints letters to anyone that wants to receive them! Really, amazingly beautiful! You need to check it out. I am just waiting to receive mine!
- If you dig into her profile a little more, you will find a special and rewarding project. I really want to do it. While reading the post, a name came right to my mind. Just need to be very careful to plan how to make it happen without been noticed 😉
Super-extremely excited to finally start working on my stickers.
I hadn’t find yet stickers for the events/ activities I want so I decide to make them myself.
Here it is, the very first one I started working on last saturday. It was a beautiful wet morning actually.
(I love rainy sunny days!)
Pretty soon I will have a few ready and will be able to test-drive. Which will be as fun as making them! 😀
|in action: at work!|
- Notes – self-explanatory. Anything random that I can’t forget goes there. Later on I sort out those notes and put them on the right category.
- Health – doc app, food log, exercise log, WW points track, etc.
- “Funzies” – that means hobbies, thoughts, ideas, and the like. Even more random than “notes” but as the made-up name implies, notes that are fun, thoughts that make me happy, and broken down tasks on how to accomplish my nourishing goals.
- Classes – class notes, schedule, timeline, degree plan, etc.
- Shopping – all the lists separated by stores that I go more frequently.
- House – barely a cleaning schedule (argh! who likes cleaning?), a timeline for home repairs and projects and broken down steps and tasks for moving out.
As I am getting more involved with all the social-media-internet-fun out there, I have been finding wonderful blogs, websites and ideas spreading faster than I can digest.
One of them – the main inspiration of this post – is this idea.
To summarize (although the post is super-short!), the idea is to register a collection of “notes-to-self”on your blog. For your future reference and for the rest of the world.
I am tweaking it and recording all the good stuff I have been founding out there. I see as “what have I been working on today” or “what have inspired me this week” that I may want to come back later.
I tend to bookmark waaaay too many sites, specifically blog posts that had inspired me and I want to re-read later on. I end up never doing it because I can never find them again. Sometimes I can’t even remember why I bookmark them – unless I click on each one of the links, of course!
I also email myself links that I like. It certainly makes it faster to find but the older “self-sent” links are a lost cause.
Soooo, that post really turned on the light bulb. I just thought, “this is BRILLIANT”!
Contrary to bookmarking, I can even write a short explanation of why the links are relevant to me and have all them combined in one place!
So here we go. Websites/posts that were relevant to me this week and I may want to visit later:
- Starting with this simple and amazing idea. It soooo needs to be printed out and added to my Baroque “house” section!
- This post I need to go back, print and adapt. Also for my “me-binder“
- Look at this amazingly beautiful artist that I found! Really liked her work. Need to go back to browse all of it.
- That ties in perfectly with this video that I have been watching over and over again.
- Very good tips here about writing when putting together a blog post or website
- Finally, here, I think I found some “I-will-hold-your-hands-thru-the-baby-steps” to help you understand how it can be incorporated into your life.
So many wonderful work and wonderful people out there.
I am so excited those days! Really, I already said that on my last post but I truly am!
Very happy 🙂